ClosingLock is modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud. The company provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. ClosingLock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Industry Relations Manager to identify and close new partnership opportunities that will both drive revenue and strengthen the ClosingLock brand in the real estate industry. In this role, you will focus on establishing and nurturing revenue-generating partner relationships with major Title Insurance Underwriters as well as championing the ClosingLock product and brand to the broader industry.
- 1-2+ years in an external facing role with partners or customers
- Previous sales or business development experience
- Self starter who proactively identifies opportunities to contribute
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Technically fluent
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Experience in Real Estate or Title Insurance a plus (not required)
What You Will Do
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase the adoption of ClosingLock, and strengthen and expand our relationships
- Drive sales pipeline through developing relationships with partners and awareness of ClosingLock
- Provide day-to-day support and operational guidance to partners to help them grow their business with ClosingLock
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and partner events to champion ClosingLock's product and brand in the industry
- Assist in optimizing our partnership strategy