ClosingLock is modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud. The company provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. ClosingLock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer in Austin to build our technology products and grow the engineering team. This person should have experience as a full-stack developer building complex business applications using PHP.
Candidates should also have experience leading development efforts, developing applications in PHP, working with SQL databases, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP/Laravel.
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working, and excited to work in an energetic environment.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 7+ framework.
- Advanced Laravel Experience (Middleware, Collections, Policies, Requests, Resources, and Service Containers).
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing (PHPUnit).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as git, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
What You Will Do
- Develop front-end and back-end components for our application.
- Engender a culture of documentation, collaboration, and best practices.
- Consult on efforts regarding features requests, feedback, and future product development for the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO