ClosingLock is modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud. The company provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. ClosingLock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Head of Partnerships to identify and close new partnership opportunities that will both drive revenue and strengthen the ClosingLock brand in the real estate industry. In this role, you will focus on establishing and nurturing revenue-generating partner relationships with major Title Insurance Underwriters, Technology Companies, Lenders, Banks and Real Estate companies.
This is a senior role that requires a combination of strategy, relentlessness, and executive presence to be successful.
- 5+ years in business development, partnerships and/or sales
- Experience in a leadership role related to business development, partnerships and/or sales
- Expertise in enterprise software/SaaS industry a requirement
- Experience with cloud software vendors and their strategies/business models
- Proven track record in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
- Inspirational and professional communicator on any medium (e.g. presentations, meetings, phone calls, email, social media)
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, solve problems and think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to do what it takes
What You Will Do
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase the adoption of ClosingLock, strengthen and expand our relationships, and execute upon our overall platform strategy
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with your partners
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders, including marketing, sales, product, legal, etc.
- Assist in optimizing our partnership strategy