We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to build, retain, and grow a book of business comprising Closinglock's largest customers. You will be the voice of the customer within Closinglock and serve as the customer liaison with Closinglock's sales, services, product, and engineering teams. You will use a data-driven approach, applying best practices and solutions to ensure our customers realize value from Closinglock and achieve their business goals and objectives.
As a successful Customer Success Manager, you’ll use your consultative mindset to build long-lasting partnerships with each customer. You’ll be instrumental in driving product adoption and customer achievement of ROI. You’ll provide product roadmap insights and share industry trends while encompassing Closinglock's values.
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Customer Success.
This is a full-time, in-person position in our Austin, TX office.
What you’ll do:
- Drive customer adoption and effective use of Closinglock by utilizing multiple resources to proactively monitor product usage trends and rollout of Closinglock across the organization
- Gain a deep understanding of your customer's business goals and desired outcomes by building trust and creating meaningful relationships among key stakeholders and executives
- Own the customer renewal and generate growth opportunities. Proactively identify, forecast, and manage customer risk to minimize churn, ensure strong customer engagement, and identify expansion opportunities that will enhance the customer experience
- Ensure customers understand the value Closinglock delivers to their business by conducting business reviews, on-site meetings, and attending industry events that mirror their business goals and objectives
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Proactively connect with customers regularly via phone, email, and semi-annual on-site visits, driving active engagement with the Closinglock Committee
- Participate in and help build our company culture
- Serve as a voice of CSMs within Closinglock, sharing your experiences in meetings while driving collaboration between offices to help unify our teams and build a strong culture
- Lead and inspire peers to exceed objectives, champion change, and scale Closinglock
- 5-10% travel to customer sites, industry events, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of customer success management, account management, relationship management, or management consulting experience focused on Enterprise customers
- Post-sale experience is required
- Sales experience is not required, but previous experience is a plus as this role is responsible for customer renewals
- Demonstrated history of successful software customer service with proven experience renewing and expanding existing contracts
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- History of servicing large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of a market segment
- Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, value-added mindset, proactive, and easily adapts to change
- Successful candidates are innovative, persuasive, and creative and have a genuine curiosity about their customers’ business
Perks & Benefits
At Closinglock, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs. These benefits include:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly team get-togethers (Lunches, social events, sports outings, etc)
Closinglock is modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud. The company provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. Closinglock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
Closinglock is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.