Come join us!
ClosingLock is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Sales Team. This role offers an exciting progression pathway within the sales team and presents the ideal environment for you to develop and sharpen your skills. You will be responsible for applying an understanding of ClosingLocks products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base while selling into strategic nationwide accounts.
ClosingLock is a Real Estate tech company focused on simplifying the real estate closing experience for all parties. The company currently offers a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to share wire transfer instructions and other documents with clients, collect eSignatures, and verify bank or loan payoff information instantly. ClosingLock is based in Austin, TX.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Quota Carrying SaaS Sales Role
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly and working effectively as a team
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and customer businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build process for yourself and the team to maximize productivity
- Accurately forecast and track sales activities
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a positive attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and the ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of ClosingLock by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can-do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- Equity compensation at an early start up
- Monthly team get togethers (lunches, social events, sport outings, etc)
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
ClosingLock is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today.