ClosingLock is modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud. The company provides a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. ClosingLock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
About the Job
ClosingLock is building our customer success organization! We are looking for empathetic, driven, customer-centric individuals to join our team and help keep us growing. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage the entire post-sale customer journey to maximize the value our customers get through partnering with ClosingLock. This will include implementation & onboarding, proactive customer success, reactive support, and renewals. You will also be a key piece of a rapidly growing, early-stage software company and be able to make an impact on the company's strategy, operations, and culture.
- 1+ year in a customer success, client services, account management, or implementation role managing complex accounts (SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a creative approach to problems
- Must be dedicated, passionate, hard-working, and excited to work in an energetic environment
- Experience with agile & waterfall project management principles is a plus but not required
What You Will Do
- Mange the entire post-sale customer journey for ClosingLock customers:
- Drive ClosingLock product adoption by leading onboarding & trainings for new customers and their teams
- Become a ClosingLock product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers toward success by achieving their key business outcomes
- Offer customers timely reactive support & troubleshooting when needed
- Guide customers through the renewal and upsell process
- Gather referrals and product feedback, liaising with sales & product teams to drive growth & improvement across the organization
- Improve customer metrics across several key performance indicators (adoption, retention, engagement, health, etc.)
- Meet and exceed customer lifecycle requirements and retention goals
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives