We are modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud and provide a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. We act in the long-term best interests of our customers by understanding their problems. When our customers win, we win. To date, we have protected over $200B in funds. Closinglock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX.
We are rapidly growing our team and are looking for more incredible talent. Our current team is built of top performers from world-class companies, and we will continue to hire that way. We firmly believe that top performers want to work with other top performers. We have a lot of fun at work because we trust each other, and respect each other's talents, abilities, and experiences. We are hyper-focused on a common vision, and our company strength is based on the unparalleled quality of our team. There is no limit to what we can accomplish together!
Check out our website to learn more about our company.
- 5+ years in an implementation or project management role or as a customer success or client services partner with specific experience working on customer onboarding
- Previous experience managing the implementation of SaaS software platforms, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a creative approach to problems
- Must be dedicated, passionate, hard-working, and excited to work in an energetic environment
- Experience with agile & waterfall project management principles is a plus but not required
What You Will Do
- Drive Closinglock product adoption by leading onboarding & training for new customers and their teams
- Complete immersion and mastery of Closinglock’s product offerings, business model, services, and Customer Success best practices
- Examine current onboarding & implementation processes and continuously refine them
- Provide training, support, and continuous communications to Closinglock customers as they experience the onboarding & implementation journey
- Roll out onboarding & implementation processes to the Customer Success team and any related cross-functional partners such as sales, partnerships, and development
- Improve customer metrics across several key performance indicators, particularly adoption and time to value
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today.
- Work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly team get togethers (Lunches, social events, sport outings, etc)
Closinglock is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.