We are modernizing the real estate world’s way of transferring information to eliminate wire fraud and provide a secure, easy-to-use platform for title companies, law firms, and other financial services to protect themselves and their clients from wire fraud. We act in the long-term best interests of our customers by understanding their problems. When our customers win, we win. To date, we have protected over $200B in funds. Closinglock was founded in 2017 and is based in Austin, TX. Check out our website to learn more about our company.
About the Job
Closinglock is looking for an implementation manager to join our team immediately. This individual will lead the implementation process to successfully onboard customers in the Title Industry onto Closinglock's platform. You will own the client onboarding experience by planning, executing, and coordinating Closinglock and client activities, tracking progress, and managing risks throughout the implementation phase. This is a full-time onsite position based in our downtown Austin, TX office.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Partners with clients to create and execute implementation plans that are completed on time and with the highest customer satisfaction.
- Leads key activities during the implementation process to train our clients and drive adoption of our platform
- Coordinates internally with our Sales and Product teams to complete account creation and setup to drive usage during implementation
- Develops and maintains expertise on the Closinglock platform
- Follows established standard procedures, ensuring consistency from implementation to implementation.
- Works closely with Implementation leaders to constantly evaluate and improve the onboarding experience.
- Provides end-user training via Zoom and on-site with customers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in implementing B2B SaaS software solutions
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Strong client and relationship focus with proven ability to build and develop effective relationships with staff at all levels
- Very tech savvy – previous experience in a technical role a plus
- Self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple groups, including internal and external teams, and manage expectations
- Past experience in the Title industry is a huge plus but not a requirement
- Travel up to 15%
- Work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly team get-togethers (Lunches, social events, sports outings, etc)
ClosingLock is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.